Saturday, October 27, 2007

Change Equals Caos - Caos Creates Change - Ahhhhhh

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

When changes happen, chaos will appear in some form or another. OR, is chaos what you are avoiding so changes are not made.

It became very evident to me this past week that to make change -- habits and patterns will need to change. To stop smoking - go to bed at a different hour, take a bath instead of a shower. What I am suggesting is to put yourself in a different place where you don't smoke (or other change) by habit. Spend time at the library or bookstore. Go to the animal shelter and volunteer.

Ever heard of controlled chaos? Otherwise known as small changes -- My time is literally up. I have been crippled somewhat without a computer, and have been spending time at the library. The hard drive crashed a few weeks ago on a Dell - and it has been challenging to resurrect a new one yet I'm considering it an upgrade, as the new one will be bigger and faster.

I think it will be coming soon, the new to me hard drive and computer.
I enjoy your comments - send more, please.

No comments: