Friday, October 26, 2007

STUFF - MISCELLANEOUS

Saturday, March 17, 2007

It is snowing and snowy outside today here in Upstate New York. Advantage, I'm inside saving $$ on suntan lotion and enjoying the beach motif on my blog. Posting a thought today, as I am planning a very busy Monday. I took another large step this past week in addition to joining a local Chamber of Commerce and securing affordable health care. I scheduled a date for my first hour-long workshop. What was I thinking? Ahh, ok, it will be fine - preparation (almost complete) and practice. This is what I have held in my vision, been attracting and preparing for.

The topic as I see it -- Are You Being Selfish Enough? Come, Join Me -- Learn To Get Your Needs Met!How does that resonate with you? As I evolve, your comments are appreciated. For clarification, as you likely will not be attending this particular workshop, being selfish is about being an improved, more confident, evolved YOU to a degree of having and maintaining reserves. Self-Centered as a distinction is understood to be someone focused on the self with ego-based wants.

No comments: