Saturday, October 27, 2007

SPENCER HAS ARRIVED -- YIPEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Hello Everyone --- OK, I've acquired a new title to try on -- Grandma, Nana, Gram, Grams, etc. etc.

Spencer John cannot talk yet, but when he does, I feel certain he will come up with something that will be good for him and for me. Spencer was born yesterday - all of him measuring -- 9# 3.5 oz., 23" long with a full head of reddish blond hair.

Oh, I am so very pleased, proud, happy and excited. I look forward to his first sleepover to my house. This just reminds me that a clear vision of the future is important. Each day I will continue taking steps toward my vision. I will recheck it occasionally to determine if the vision is still the same or if it has shifted a bit -- and then step changes may be needed. Goals are great - yet what happens when you reach a goal? Do you stop? Take time to create new ones? What if you get there and don't like it? I'm curious. Do you have thoughts about goals?

No comments: