Friday, October 26, 2007

WHO IS IN YOUR CORNER? IT'S YOUR LIFE NET COACHING

Thursday, February 8, 2007

Hi again -- A new -A Tidbit will be along within a week; yet, I felt a need to communicate.

The format of this Blog will remain the same, with only a couple slight changes, as it is today, I have decided. There will be no bells or whistles to complicate communication, which is the focus of -A Tidbit and my coaching style.

Well, I have moved and it sure is cold here. There is a saying around this area, Rochester NY - "Wait ten minutes, and it will change", which typically refers to the weather. Yet, I've been waiting about a week, and it is still very, very cold outside. So, I've added another layer, had another cup of coffee/tea, registered for a creative writing class and enjoyed communicating with you, the reader.

Hmm, a tip for the day?

There are 24 hours in a day, each and every day, which does not change. A thought -- consider striving to refocus and manage your actions, rather than expending effort to consider how to manage time. Who is in your corner? It's Your Life Net Coaching --

No comments: