Saturday, October 27, 2007

Comments in One Post -- Thank you ALL

This is a post of comments that were so kindly posted to the various blog postings throughout the year. Since the post had to be purged and then recreated, I was so disappointed about losing the comments.

However, my wonderfully creative VA had saved many. So, here they are. I thank each and every person for your comments.

Environment Blog: Hi this is Pam and your Environment piece is wonderful. I am involved with different groups for the Environment and trying to make the world a better place.. Nice to see you added a new blog to your site. I follow your blog and think there wonderful. I blog also just starting out and I've had issues with my profile not showing up next to the blog that get's a little frustrating. I bring that up since I noticed you were without your also. Doesn't that get a little annoying. Hopefully this is short lived. Keep up the great work would like to see more writing from you. Posted by Anonymous to -A Tidbit at October 15, 2007 12:06 PM

Hi my name is Amy and thank you for your last entry... I'm going through a situation now of a divorce. After 4 years of marriage I had caught my husband cheating. Talk about a shock of your life walking in on him. He up and left leaving me high and dry so of speak not knowing which direction to go in and I have 2 kids to care for. Relationships are very hard work. Thank goodness for friends for there support in my time of need. Look forward to more entries. I'm a faithful reader. Posted by Anonymous to -A Tidbit at May 6, 2007 10:36 AM

Hello, I'm Brian going through a similar situation like you did and trying to figure out how to go on. Your blog gives good insites and suggestions to try. I appreciate you writing this came at the right time in my life. Found you through google. Posted by Anonymous to -A Tidbit at May 8, 2007 6:06 AM

Hello my name is Betty living through a awful situation of being abused and being in and out of hospitals with beatings. I went out to your blog site as I do every couple of weeks and read what you wrote. This was so inspirational for me and your writing is calming packed with a lot of useful information to be used. Which I will be trying them out. Like the way you come across in your writings. Posted by Anonymous to -A Tidbit at May 8, 2007 6:14 AM

Welcome back I read your blog every other week to see what's new. Isn't operating without delay a great concept. It truly does work. I use it quite often. Posted by Anonymous to -A Tidbit at June 29, 2007 5:45 PM

Hi my name Joe and how true it is of making each day count and living in the present. You just never know when something could happen. I had a personal life altering change to my life where I lost someone very close and dear to me in a car accident. So now I live everyday like it's the last and to the fullest. Thanks for your wonderful blog look forward to more. Posted by Anonymous to -A Tidbit at July 2, 2007 1:50 PM

Hi there my name is Beth and going to a spa is wonderful. However, giving yourself a spa treatment at home is even more amazing and so relaxing. My girlfriend and I take turns once a week with putting lotion and oil on one another and massaging it in. Neither one of us are professionals yet were gentle enough with each other making sure we don't go too hard. It's totally amazing the feeling and energy you have afterwards. My girl friend and I set a date and time once a week to have dinner exercise then afterwards massage each other taking the time to spend some quality time with a good friend gives opportunity to engage in great conversation.. My friend and I have been setting aside this time to have girl time for the last 2 yrs and it's wonderful to do so. Keep blogging and look forward to seeing more. Posted by Anonymous to -A Tidbit at July 6, 2007 7:34 AM

Health insurance is so expensive I lost my job and had to go on cobra. Didn't think to try the Chamber of Commerce. Nice tip. Posted by Anonymous to -A Tidbit March 14, 2007 6:24 p.m.

I'm a teacher, and we used this chart a lot when planning lessons. There's nothing like "doing" something to get a child to remember! Posted on January 24, 2007 3:04 PM by WanderingWoman, who also has a blog.



No comments: