Friday, October 26, 2007

Cone of Learning (Edgar Dale)


Monday, January 15, 2007

I just discovered this table and think it pretty cool. It has beenaround for a few years (1969). The fine print reads, Edgar Dale, Audio-Visual Methods inTechnology, Holt, Rinehart and Winston. Where have I been you might ask, under a rock, perhaps? The past is important as it determines who I am today; however, more important is -- what I am doing TODAY.This chart will be posted in my office to remind me to get out from under my rock and mingle, share, network, speak. All the newer and newer techno toys are creating worldwide communication, yet people have become more isolated. Personal computers are for individuals, unless you see a large group gathered around one monitor falling down laughing while watching a video entitled "Monkey Balls." Don't ask.Thank goodness my very talented VA who uploaded this table. She is a large reason for my growth. I thank her publicly. I am very glad she is in my life.My plan is to stop accumulating stuff, and begin to network and make more friends and acquaintances on my path of shifting from Personal Development to Personal Evolution.Who do you have in your corner? What is your plan?

Posted by Picasa

No comments: