Saturday, October 27, 2007

THE CHOICE IS YOURS - CREAT A GOOD ONE!

Sunday, May 13, 2007

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY !!!!!!!

I like this day for the hugs, the communication, the fun of memories and connections. My daughter is expecting a boy, in fact the due date was yesterday. That would have been a truly wonderful Mother's Day gift. Alas, he has not arrived yet. Today I find myself spending time with myself. At first I felt uncomfortable, well for about 10 minutes. Then I decided to indulge myself in whatever I wanted to do, as, I can again do whatever I want now that I am no longer in a relationship. I picked up a book for an hour, and then took a nap. All before noon. Both of those things were lovely. Then a visit with my mom, my daughter and I'm back again with me.

Now, I am contemplating a nice walk along the canal with my headphones on as the sun is shining brightly. One thing I am learning is that as I keep my body moving there are multiple benefits. My mind relaxes, I get exercise, fresh air, and Vitamin D when the sun is shining. Also, there are people with and without pets on the canal walk. It is a very pleasant environment. Where is your pleasant environment?

Create a nice day, you have the power!

--Susan

No comments: