Friday, October 26, 2007

Sympton -- Source -- Choice

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Good Morning -- Just a thought -- are you struggling with a feeling you want to get past? I offer a distinction -- are you struggling with the symptom and not discovering the source. You feel stress, that is a symptom, what is the source?

Once the source is identified -- there is choice.

Prior to that, you have the choice of living with the symptom, or discovering the source. It is about choice. It is a weekend, and I'm off to enjoy it. It is my choice to share my thoughts - it is your choice to read them or not, comment (very appreciated) or not, make suggestions, or.....Right now my choices are to get a part time job to help finance my life and continue to step into my coaching career. I am beginning to evolve my life and it's environments to attract living a life of abundance.

Whatever you choose, I hope you enjoy the trip!

No comments: