Friday, October 26, 2007

LIVING WITHIN YOUR MEANINGFUL OBJECTIVES?

Saturday, February 10, 2007

It's Your Life Net
-A Tidbit, into a crumb, into a morsel --
Watch it grow and grow as it becomes that something you want in your life!

-A TIDBIT – NO. 3

Recently, during a coaching class, I heard the following question “Does this match one of my meaningful objectives?”
That question truly resonated with me. Each day since hearing the question, as I receive e-mails, phone calls, participate in internet classes, general conversations, scanning through TV programs, reading, etc., I now ask myself that question. Does this match one of my meaningful objectives? This morning as I began my day, I reviewed that question as I prepared to exercise. The answer was a resounding, YES.

This question caused me to review my objectives, of which having fun, good communication and learning are a few. I removed some, as they revealed themselves to be tolerations that had been resolved. Yippee!!! If the term tolerations is new, and if you would like further information, please send an email to itsyourlifenet@yahoo.com. The topic of tolerations will definitely be a future –A Tidbit.

How many times have you said, “I just don’t have time!”, or after rushing around some days ask the question “Where did the day go?” Asking yourself, “Does this match one of my meaningful objectives?” may help.

SUGGESTION: Post the question where it will be visible - on a mirror, a bulletin board, or on your computer. Place a pen and paper nearby. As a thought occurs, write it down. Don’t be concerned with proper grammar, spelling or punctuation. Simply make notes around the answers you receive, what “comes up” for YOU?

Please feel free to share -A Tidbit with a friend. Your comments and thoughts are welcome. If you would like to be added to a mailing list, please make a request to itsyourlifenet@yahoo.com. If new, welcome to the process! If not, welcome back! Created by Susan M. Korb, It'sYourLifeNet -- Life Coach.

This content may be forwarded in full with contact, and creation information intact, without specific permission, when used only in a not-for-profit context. For other uses, please receive permission in writing from ItsYourLifeNet@yahoo.com.

No comments: