Saturday, October 27, 2007

STUFF - AND A VERY COOL LINK

Saturday, August 11, 2007

If you would like an enjoyable little nudge every day check out this site: The Universe www.tut.com It is very cool - It inserts your name into the thought, which totally personalizes it.

There is no cost or lengthy membership process.

Well, my new computer is here - and the Laws of Attraction are at work. At the old location the computer desk had speakers and a sub-woofer under the desk. When relationships changed, so went the speakers and sub-woofer. Yet after sharing that I needed and wanted speakers - they arrived in an amazing fashion. They belonged to some people who wanted to get rid of them. Brand new speakers which fit my desk top proudly, along with a sub-woofer under my desk that stands broad and strong. I got them - the couple got rid of them.

All are happy. Have a wonderful weekend, and I'll post again next week.
Warm regards, Susan

No comments: