Friday, October 26, 2007

SURPRISE - A SOURCE OF HEALTH CARE

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Now that I'm back in NY, I discovered that I could get health care through a local Chamber of Commerce that is 100% better than what I had in NC. When I moved to NY I was advised by the NC provider that I would have a 25% penalty for being in NY.

I am a new member of the Greece Chamber of Commerce. Also, I have a new health care plan that begins April 1, 2007. I can't be happier. What a relief. Other benefits of joining the Chamber are: I will have contacts, move out of the Lone Ranger pattern, ask and receive feedback on thoughts and projects, and many, many more that I have yet to discover. If you have a DBA filed in the county, check with your local community's Chamber of Commerce to see what benefits they have. You might be surprised, I was.

Enjoy the beach this weekend!

No comments: