Saturday, October 27, 2007

Tidbits Get Bigger - Start with Good Ones!!!!!!

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Sorry that I have been absent, yet so many large things have happened. It has been an awareness. With large things happening, my mind has had trouble focusing on small things, such as -A Tidbit. As noted, a tidbit becomes a part of who you are as it becomes a part of your life. That is a large awareness in the last two months.

All the past tidbits have been instrumental in my growth since the March/April demise of my six-year + relationship. It created an opening in my life for a new roommate who enjoys many of my interests. I now have company bike riding, walking, hiking, healthy eating, concert going, etc.

This awareness has me realizing how incomplete the last relationship was. Each relationship brings something, and I'm grateful for what the last relationship brought. Yet the sloppy abandonment by my former partner left me unsettled, hurt and confused. I now realize that it was not me.

People love others the best way they can. That, apparently was the best he could do. At the end of June my new roommate and I have rented a townhouse that has so many more features at less cost than our current environment. We now have weekend plans and are moving into our new lives with a list of adventures written in plain site and more are being visualized each day. Sometimes a new -A Tidbit must wait, while those that have gotten bigger are tweeked, honed and improved. In fact, for readers this may in fact be the June issue of - A Tidbit. Life is about handling the small and large, and flowing through both provides less resistance.

Comments --

No comments: