Thursday, October 25, 2007

-A Tidbit

Thursday, January 11, 2007

WELCOME! I am new at blogging, getting more experienced with writing and thanks for stopping by.-A Tidbit is a newsletter that I have been writing for a few months. It is designed to be just that, -A Tidbit. Why the hypen, I'm not truly sure, except that I liked it.


Here is the concept as it appears in the heading each month.

-A Tidbit, into a crumb, into a morsel --
Watch it grow and grow as it becomes that something you want in your life!
Each month I will post the most recent newsletter as it is published. The next newsletter published will be No. 10, and I continue to get ideas and be very excited about it. With that, I will sign off for today. If you stopped by today, I thank you, and hope you will return to see what's happening.

No comments: