Friday, October 26, 2007

Coaching -- You CAN AFFORD IT

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Good Morning --

A note in between -A Tidbit, sometimes. I want to thank all who visited and especially to those who have made comments. I wish you success as you begin to step into living your dreams and visions.Today I put a purchase down on a table and said, "I'll take care of that later."

I purchased a Valentine card that could be put in a drawer sometime later in the day. Yet, with that thought I turned on my heel, picked up the card and took care of it right then, without any further delay. As the card was safely tucked away, I felt a feeling of being "lifted", or lighter with the task, although small, it was done and I moved on to the next present moment.

Oh, sometimes in an emergency, it is a "Drop everything" mode; however, with others, it is that I lose interest, or something else catches my thoughts. This is a new level for me, and I am joyful with truly living in the present moment.

If you are considering coaching on a subject, here is the current pricing that I offer:

One Complimentary Coaching Session or Two:

$25 for each individual 1/2 - 3/4 hour telephone coaching session;

$60 per month - 3 sessions and emails between (3 month commitment required for new clients)

$30 laser coaching sessions - 20 minutes

Group Coaching - 6-8 people on a call; two 30 minute calls a month
$20 @ person each month.

For details or questions, contact me at itsyourlifenet@yahoo.com

No comments: